SLB: Notes – Options: Migration
- Full – Moves separate options into unified option collection
- Performed at most once per request
- Generally only when version is changed (or forced manually)
- Simple – Remaps internal option items (in options collection)
- Renamed options, legacy (removed) options, etc.
? Performed more than once per request?
A No: Options renamed at file-level, not at runtime
- Can occur even though version has not changed
- Don’t want to change version just for renaming options
- Should be fast