The primary focus of this beta release of Cornerstone is a feature that allows WordPress to be used for sites that go beyond just blogging– Posts in Sections. Create a section, add posts to it, they show up when you navigate to that section. Simple as that. It really is, but here’s a tutorial on how to organize posts in sections with Cornerstone just because I think you’re awesome.
Start using Cornerstone and add your thoughts, bugs, and requests as a comment below.
What I need
Pretty simple. I need you to install the plugin and make sure everything is working.
If you have an bug/issue to report, please provide the following:
- URL of page exhibiting bug (I can’t do much if I can’t test the issue myself)
- WordPress version (3.4.2 etc.)
- Browser(s) with issue (Firefox, Chrome, etc.)
- Optimize: Permalink structure reset when plugin activated/deactivated
- Optimize: Post Editor: Update permalink preview when section changed
- Optimize: Improved client-side file loading
- Optimize: Encapsulate client-side code